Train your employees
For ESA, facilitating access to training throughout life is essential. We can offer you several solutions for ensuring the training of your employees:
- Short training courses
- Long training courses
- On-campus training
- Distance training (CERCA).
We can also develop and host your company’s in-house school on our campus or design tailor-made courses with you.
We can advise you on the choice of the most appropriate option taking into account the professional and academic qualifications of your employees, and also their availability.
Your employee studies at ESA to improve his employment opportunities. Employees with minimal professional experience have the possibility of resuming their studies under various schemes: an education plan, a CPF (compte personnel de formation – personal training), a CIF (contrat individuel de formation – individual training contract) or a professional training contract. These training cycles are in the main subsidised by the Pays de la Loire Conseil régional and available as part of a CIF.
With the help of continuing education, an employee may:
- resume his studies to develop his skills further or change career;
- update or improve his skills;
- adapt the pace, duration, funding and organisation of the studies to suit his personal situation; and
- benefit from exchanges with different publics through a mix of different training groups.
Distance learning allows anyone at any stage of their life to develop new professional skills and progress at their own pace.
CERCA, ESA’s distance teaching centre, provides materials based on self-study modules written by experts and multimedia resources that can be accessed via the Internet. The employee’s work is corrected by our trainers and personalised support provided by our educational staff and through group sessions.
Thanks to distance teaching, your employee can:
- carry out his projects without leaving the job; and
- benefit from an educational system entirely designed for distance teaching.
Discover our range of distance teaching courses (link to catalogue of courses)
Courses leading to qualifications :
Short or long programmes are offered to the employees within the framework of the CPF (compte personnel de formation – personal training account) or professional training contract. These courses enable them to obtain a recognised qualification.
Discover our range of diploma courses
Create your own corporate training scheme
Do you want to develop your own tailor-made training courses? Let’s create your corporate campus together!
ESA will support you through the stages of creating, developing and hosting your own training campus, incorporating your products, tools and in-house culture:
- training tools and professional applications adapted to your own needs;
- joint organisation and operation by your experts and our staff is possible;
- adjustment of the duration of the training and the pace of work and study to suit your needs; and
- dedicated rooms and equipment within ESA.
Some examples of turnkey training courses:
- Design of a training system in agri-environmental regulations counselling for the sales staff of a cooperative
- Development of four interactive distance training modules for buyers, vendors, consultants and users of plant protection products within the framework of the Certiphyto plan (certificate authorising the individual or company to place on sale, sell, authorise the use of or use in a professional capacity plant protection products)
- Protection of the human being and environment
- Skill in giving advice
- Respect for the instructions on the retail sales area
- Information to customers about good practices
Sanders: an example of a school-business partnership
The first school-business partnership in the area of animal husbandry is the result of an alliance between Sanders, a brand leader in animal nutrition, and ESA.
Students, who, within the framework of a one-year professional training contract, are following the professional degree courses in “Animal husbandry: animal husbandry counselling professions”, a technical and commercial specialisation in the area of animal nutrition, divide their time between their courses at ESA and their training at Sanders. In this way, they acquire a solid technical and practical training. And, if they obtain their diplomas and their work in the company is satisfactory, Sanders undertakes to offer them employment.
Responsable des formations qualifiantes entreprises
Tél : 02 41 23 55 55