Do you want to recruit an engineer with a ESA degree?
AIESA (Association des alumni ingénieurs de l’ESA) is a powerful network of engineers and a great source for your recruitment.
Go to www.ingenia-asso.fr:
- You can post your offer of employment free of charge for two months;
- Consult mini-profiles; and
- Communicate with a network of more than 17,000 specialised engineers.
Do you want to recruit an ESA graduate with a BTS, professional or Agricadre qualification?
ACT@ESA (Association des cadres et de techniciens alumni de l’ESA) will assist you in finding a specialist who matches your needs.
This association brings together all the graduates from the various ESA training programmes: BTS, Professional Degree, EED, Agricadre, etc. (except engineers and masters). It manages all the offers of employment for them.
ALUMNI Cadres & Techniciens
55 rue Rabelais – BP 30748
49007 ANGERS CEDEX 01
02 41 23 55 55
Do you want to meet your future employees face-to-face?
The internship or work placement, work-study and 1st first job forum allows you:
- to make use of an excellent forum in which to present what you do and your recruitment needs (internships and work placements, apprenticeships, jobs) to young people, future graduates in the sectors of agriculture, agri-food, viticulture, animal and plant production, landscape planning or the environment;
- to take advantage of a unique occasion for meeting all the students from the different study and training programmes of our establishment: Engineers, Masters, Agricadre, Professional Degrees and BTS (vocational diplomas).
To register, please contact our Corporate Relations Service:
02 41 23 56 81