Individual attention for your…
- Administrative assistance : registration, ‘carte de séjour’, health care, banks
- Learning French & Intercultural training
- Student adviser
- Getting about Angers
Welcoming an international student: a tailored-made process What is the key to a successful study path abroad ? Try to be open-minded to your new environment! You may feel disoriented when you come to a country for the first time and experience a new way of life and different customs and behaviours.
Since Groupe ESA has been taking in up to 300 international students per year (about 10% of its total), our 19 strong international team has acquired ‘a certain experience’ and is happy to answer your questions and guide you in the choice of the classes you attend, and other matters.
We have set up a ‘orientation system’ in 3 stages :
Before leaving home base you are informed about
- Administrative procedures - Health care & sickness insurance in France - Financial assistance possibilities - Budget required.
On arrival in Angers, we arrange for you
- A pick-up at the railway station by a French student - Accommodation ; a room is reserved for you before you arrive - Introductory crash courses : to facilitate your integration at school and after the class (including an initiation to the French way of life).
While you are with us we offer you
- Your own private tutor : an ESA staff member can be consulted if you need support and advice to solve any academic issues resulting from an extended stay away from your home country and culture - Your own student adviser : a volunteer to show you round - Transportation in Angers : you have the possibility to rent a bicycle at ESA at very low cost - Leisure activities : the possibility of a lively social life, both on and off campus - Getting around Angers, a town with multiresource attractions.