- Step 1: Register at e-campus.groupe-esa.com
- Step 2: Acceptance
- Step 3: Admission
The numerous agreements signed with universities in Europe, the Americas and Russia allow students to follow a path leading to the awarding of two master’s degrees, one in France and the other abroad:
- Master International Vintage
- Master Food Identity
- Msc Agroecology
- Msc Eurama
- MSc in International Agribusiness
- ESA Engineer
- European Engineering Degree in Plant Production
- European Engineering Degree in Animal Husbandry
- European Engineering Degree in International Agribusiness
Double degree courses take place over three or four semesters and mostly require at least one extra semester.
Many study programmes include study tours in their curriculum: one or more semesters at one of our partner universities. These study tours are mandatory for the international masters and European engineering degrees and optional in the case of the ESA engineering courses.