Environmentally respectful premises
At ESA you’ll enjoy 20,000 m² of modern educational facilities within a landscaped, environmentaly respectful park.
Ecologically constructed buildings :
- Low energy consumption
- Rainwater recovery
- Roof, intended for the installation of environmental equipment (solar panels, wind turbines, etc.)
- 650 covered places for bicycles
More than 100 classrooms, 6 specialised computer rooms, a multimedia room for languages, 16 teaching laboratories for practical work and 30 group work rooms.
- 4 amphitheatres one of which seats 450 people
- Media library – 22,000 works and three themed work spaces
- A sensory analysis room, a professional kitchen, analytical platforms and an experimental greenhouse
- Laboratories – available to all ESA students and interns/work placement students to carry out experiments and analyses (for example: physiochemical analysis of soils, analysis of the nutritive value of forage or silage, chemical analysis of water, wine, milk, etc.)
- Halls of residence close to the campus
And, in partnership with other establishments:
- Horticultural greenhouses, orchards, experimental farms and technology centres
- Platform for interactive exchanges and multimedia aids between students and lecturers (e-campus)
- Student intranet (schedules, online internship/work placement, etc.)
- Online access to the media library database
The Language Centre
A spacious and friendly venue created for students. Equipped with multi-use cultural rooms (music recording room, games room, video room, sandwich bar, terrace, etc.), this new space was designed to enliven student life, offer opportunities for French and international students to meet and host cultural events. Our Language Centre, ‘L’Atelier des Langues’, is a new generation learning space where French and international students can work on their languages in a modern and functional environment, designed to facilitate interation and collaborative work.