From a partner university?
Attend Autumn or Spring Semesters, or a Full Year at ESA Angers.
For the Agricultural Engineering Degree (“ingénieur agronome” in French), incoming exchange students are welcome during the autumn or spring semesters, in the third year of Bachelor and the first year of Master’s. In the second year of Master’s, exchange students are welcome for the autumn semester.
French taught programs:
- Bachelor in Agroecology and Food Systems
- Bachelor Plant Production
- Bachelor International Trade and marketing of terroir wines
- Bachelor and Master of science in engineering
English taught programs:
Exchange application procedure
📅 Application deadlines :
- Autumn semester or full academic year: May 1st
- Spring semester: October 31st
Step 1 : Nomination by Home University
You must be officially nominated by the International Exchange coordinator at your home university. Once ESA’s incoming mobility coordinator receives your nomination, they’ll contact you to assist in the application process.
Step 2: Complete your application file
- Start your application file on our online platform. You will need the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Academic Transcript of records
- Certified document of B2 level either in French or English
- Copy of your passport or national ID (Europe).
Step 3: Complete your learning agreement
Step 4: Admission letter send by ESA
Once these steps are completed, you will receive your official acceptance letter and, if you accept, you will receive the welcome pack.