A digital working environment for all students
Depending on the study programme followed, the E-Campus educational platform enables the student to access the self-teaching media and various educational resources (tests, case studies, image banks, etc.). A real communications tool for students following distance learning courses, the fora allow the different actors of the same year to establish links.
Such a digital approach brings the student closer to the professional realities and, in particular, allows him to go beyond the academic classes: what he has learned may be illustrated and demonstrated by audio, video and photographic media. The use of virtual classes renders the tutored work really interactive! An internship/work placement announcement service is also available.
- a student Intranet
At the heart of the institution’s life, it allows students to consult their timetable, the curriculum or, for example, fill out the form for their proposed internship/work placement.
- a student e-mail service, Live@Edu
Every student has a e-mail account at ESA (@groupe-esa.net) with 10 Go of storage, a personal diary, a contact management service, as well as access from Outlook and a mobile telephone, etc.
- a documentary portal: La Fontaine
The media library portal makes it possible to search quickly and easily among the resources of the documentary library and the databases related to the fields of study of the school (agronomy, ecology, plant production, viticulture, animal husbandry, food science and technology, economics, marketing, business management, sociology, etc.).
Interactive video projectors
Some classrooms are equipped with an interactive video projector. The interactive video projector projects the contents of the computer onto a touch panel. The lecturer can zoom in or out and annotate documents directly.
It offers real added value in certain courses, such as biology:
- It’s simple to use; and
- Helps students to learn.
Courses on podcasts
For some teaching modules, ESA provides podcasts of courses given by its lecturers. Courses in podcasts are a real asset when it comes to teaching students.
- The students can access the courses anywhere and at any time.
- The structure and content of the course are optimal; the lecturer can record himself several times until he obtains the desired results.
- The videos are divided into chapters. This allows you to access directly the content you are looking for.
- All the students have the same skills base when they arrive at the live classes.
- Simple for the students and lecturers to use.
A collaborative classroom
The ESA collaborative room is made up of modular tables fully equipped with computers and microphones. Different media can be used to project data, as well as offering the possibility of holding videoconferences. This has many advantages:
- More interactive class using a participatory educational approach;
- A room more conducive to group work;
- An easier link with abroad; and
- A more professional approach to the classes.